Description of Services
Zaref Engineering may provide you with access to a variety of resources, materials and downloads, including business, educational and technical news and information (collectively, "Services"). The Services, including any updates and enhancements, are subject to the Terms.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Zaref Engineering's website and products of Zaref Engineering are provided "as is". Zaref Engineering makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Zaref Engineering does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website, its products or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zaref Engineering or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zaref Engineering's Internet site or its products, even if Zaref Engineering or a Zaref Engineering authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Zaref Engineering's website and products could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zaref Engineering does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or its products are accurate, complete, or current. Zaref Engineering may make changes to the materials contained on its website or its products at any time without notice. Zaref Engineering does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Zaref Engineering has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zaref Engineering of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Zaref Engineering's web site shall be governed by the laws of Trinidad and Tobago without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Member Account, Password and Security
If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Zaref Engineering immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Zaref Engineering will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Zaref Engineering or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.